“The BOARD provided me with direct access to hundreds of
years of wisdom, experience, advice and counsel from some very successful business
leaders. These business leaders provided me with very valuable and candid feedback
that has helped my business, my employees, my family and my personal life. Since
joining THE BOARD:
- My business has grown
exponentially from approximately $12M to well over $20M;
My senior executives are producing better results and we function better as a
- My employees have come to love our company
and recognize how much fun it is to work for;
I have a happier family that I spend more time with;
have a much better balance between my business and personal lives;
am growing and developing in ways I never thought possible;
have developed a peer group of close business friends in the BOARD that I have
helped and who have helped me.
If I had one
recommendation for someone who owned a business, it would be to try,try, try to
get on the BOARD.”
Robert Grey, President & CEO
"I really enjoy THE
BOARD meetings each month. I would be much further along with my business, had
I joined something like this years ago. Members of my BOARD group advance your
business with helpful advice and an occasional prod in the rear end".
David Bolen, President & CEO
New World Tours, Inc.
A Motor coach tour operator serving the Mid-Atlantic states.
Metro DC BOARD Membership BIOGRAPHY
Michael (Mike) P. Berard, Chairman – “Emeritus Member”
USA Technology Services,LLC.
703-281-8900 (O) Direct Line
Provides Payroll Software Development and Sales; HVAC, Fire Alarm & Life Safety, Electrical Contracting services in the region.
Annual Revenue: $6 Million
Headcount: 48 F/T Employees
- US Air Force (8 years) Vietnam Veteran
- BA Business Administration: College of William and Mary, Williamsburg,VA.
- Ten Years Management experience with large National and Regional Corporations.
- Twenty-five plus years of entrepreneurial experience in the technical services industry. During that period…Six “start-ups” , Fourteen acqusitions, Three leverage buy-outs of equity partners and the sale ( for cash ) of a holding company and all its subsidiaries to a national consolidator.
- Currently structuring and negotiating a succession plan and long=term exit strategy between myself and three key employees.
William (Bill) Cameron, President
PDL TOLL USA,Inc.
202-403-0888. ext. 205 (O)
PDL TOLL USA is the leading provider of integrated logistic support. ( i.e. Specialists in supporting government & commercial organizations operating in difficult & isolated environments ).
Annual Revenue: $
Annapolis Exchange Parkway
(410) 974-9265 Baltimore